Scenario: Student wants to pay his tuition and fees.
Path - Sign into Buckeye Link - My Buckeye Link
Path - buckeyelink.osu.edu - Payment (Student) task found in Payments and Refunds
1. Navigate to the My Buckeye Link page.
2. In the Finances section, select .
The Payment Options page appears.
Prior to selecting the Make a Payment button, please ensure that your internet browser's pop-up blockers are disabled.
4. Once the OSU ePayment Site apears, discover the locations you can select to Make a Payment.
5. Select .
6. Confirm or change the amount to be paid in the Pay Amount box.
7. Select .
8. Select Method of Payment
- Credit card
- Electronic check
- Foreign currency
Credit or debit card payments are made using CASHNet SMARTPAY. A non-refundable vendor fee will be added to each card transaction.
9. Select .
10. The following information is needed to complete payment transactions:
- Bank Account Number
- Account Type
- Routing Transit Number
- Account Holder Name
- A name for this payment method to be saved for future use. (optional)
- Cardholder Name
- Credit Card Number
- Expiration Month
- Expiration Year
- Billing Address (where bill is sent)
- A name for this payment to be saved for future use. (optional)
If Foreign Currency is selected, follow the accompanied prompts as you navigate through the payment option.
Please see Making ePayments with Foreign Currency Jobaid for further overview of this process.
11. Select .
12. Verify that the payment information you have provided is correct.
13. Select .
Once the transaction is approved, a receipt will appear and a confirmation will be sent to your guardian account e-mail address.
Additional receipts may be printed by selecting .
A printable receipt may by viewed by selecting .
CASHNet ePayments are posted in real time. Guardians can see payments posted to their student's account in the "Your Recent CASHNet Transactions" section and post to your My Buckeye Link on the same business day.