Navigation: Self Service - Faculty Center
- The SIS Faculty Center allows faculty to manage their classes including:
- Viewing and printing their class and grade rosters
- Using the Gradebook
- Specifying Student Evaluation of Instruction (SEI) options and viewing SEI reports
- Security to the Faculty Center will be assigned nightly based on who is listed as an instructor in the class schedule.
- Instructors who are also advisors may also be granted access to the Advisement tab.
- The Faculty Center will be available for classes as soon as the Class Roll is completed and instructors are assigned.
- The Faculty Center will always remain for those who have taught a class; however, their security access to secure sites at Ohio State may be removed by Data Security.
A Faculty Center FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) is also available.
For more information on the Faculty Center, select the task you would like to perform: