Navigation: Self Service - Self Service- Faculty Center-Assignments tab
1. Navigate to the Faculty Center Class Assignment page.
By default, this page displays the most recent class that has been viewed.
- If a class is not listed on the Faculty Center gradebook page go the Faculty Center My Schedule page and select the (Graderoster) icon beside the class you wish to view.
- To change to a different class within the current term select .
- To change to a different term select the My Schedule tab and select .
2. Complete the following fields for each assignment:
The following examples depict a typical assignment.
3. Select the Category Weight tab.
4. Complete the following fields:
- Assignment Category
NOTE: You may set various weights for different portions of the class [e.g., quizzes (25%), midterm (25%) final (50%)].
5. Select the Grading Scale tab.
6. Complete the following fields:
- Mark = Score earned
- Grade = Grade to be assigned based on Mark earned
NOTE: Select to copy the grade scale information to another class to which you are assigned. Previous values are overwritten.
7. Select .