Student Legal Services - How to Confirm or Opt Out

Path - Sign into Buckeye Link - My Buckeye Link

My BuckeyeLink Finances section displaying other financial... drop down menu. Drop down menu options include: Account Activity, Charges Due, Enroll in Payment Plan, Payments, Pending Financial Aid, Student Legal Services, View 1098-T and View Student Permissions

1. Locate the other financial...drop-down menu in the Finances section.

2.  Select the arrow to the right of the other financial... to view the drop-down menu.

3. Select Student Legal Services.

4. Thoroughly review the information regarding participation in the plan.

5. If the option to select or waive exists, select your option.

6.  Select Submit.