Your student account information is available through the Finances section of My Buckeye Link
This section displays and links to a variety of services and information.
Select the area you would like to learn more about.
Graduate Associates and Fellows: refer to Graduate Fee Authorizations and Your SIS Statement of Account to learn how Fee Authorizations and Student Health Insurance appear on your Statement of Account.
To update fees: Select the Account Inquiry or Statement of Account link and refresh your Student Center view to update fees immediately when you make changes that affect your fees (such as adding or dropping classes). Otherwise, your fees may not reflect the most recent changes until the automated nightly fee recalculation occurs.
Select Statement of Account to view a printer-friendly statement of account.
- Pay your bill:
- Select to make a payment online using a personal checking or savings account, credit card or foreign currency.
- Print off a payment coupon to mail in your payment.
- Select Account Inquiry to view details regarding your student account.
- Select Account Inquiry and then click the Activity tab to update your Account Summary after adding or dropping a class.
- Select Account Refund to set up direct deposit for refunds to your account.
- Select Guardian Setup to create a Guardian account to allow a parent or guardian to make a payment on your behalf.
- View your financial aid.
- Select or waive Student Health Insurance coverage, or view your eligibility.