- My Buckeye Link - Advisor section
Your Academic Advisor's name and phone number are available in the Advisor section of My Buckeye Link. You may be assigned multiple advisors: typical types include academic, athletic, and MAP advisors.
1. Select to view a list of your advisor(s) along with the Academic Career and Program associated with each advisor.
- Select the Name of any advisor to send an email to that advisor.
2. To send an email notification to multiple advisors:
- Select to notify all advisors in the list, OR
- Check Notify for the advisors you wish to notify and select .
The Send Notification page will appear, addressed to you and with the BCC: (blind copy) field populated with the addresses of the advisors you have chosen to notify. This ensures that you receive a copy of the notification in your email inbox.
4. Complete the Notification.
- [Optional] add more recipients by typing their email addresses in the To, CC, and/or BCC fields. Separate their addresses with commas.
- Type the Subject and Message Text.
5. Select . You will see a confirmation that a notification was sent.
6. Select to return to the main View My Advisors page.