Form 1098-T now available online. Instructions for accessing and printing 1098-T forms.
Graduate Associates and Fellows: refer to Graduate Fee Authorizations and Your SIS Statement of Account to learn how Fee Authorizations and Student Health Insurance appear on your Statement of Account.
To update fees: Select the button on the Account Activity page to update fees immediately when you make changes that affect your fees (such as adding or dropping classes). Otherwise, your fees may not reflect the most recent changes until the automated nightly fee recalculation occurs.
- My Buckeye Link - Financials section - Account Inquiry
- Buckeye Link - Accounts and Financial Aid section - Account Inquiry
The Account Inquiry component contains a number of pages that enable you to view details regarding your account, make payments, view tax forms, and set up a payment plan.
Select any link below to view more information on the corresponding page.
|Account Inquiry||Account Services|
|activity||1098t- tax form|
|pending financial aid|
Navigation: My Buckeye Link - Financials section - Account Inquiry
- The Account Summary page displays the balance of charges due now, future charges due and any past due charges.
- You can get a more complete view of any charges by selecting Charges Due. This takes you to the Charges Due page.
- You can view the Remittance Address for the Bursar's office by expanding the .
- You can view any Financial Aid information by selecting Financial Aid.
Navigation: My Buckeye Link - Financials section - Account Inquiry - Activity tab
NOTES: Unlike the Account Summary box on the main Student Center page, this page does reflect credits for Pending Financial Aid.
On the Account Activity page, you can do the following:
- View and print a Statement of Account
- View account activity for all terms or one specific term
- Make an online payment (select to jump to the Make a Payment page)
NOTE: As noted below, this process also updates your Account Summary information. Complete this process to update fees immediately when you make changes that affect your fees (such as adding or dropping classes). Otherwise, your fees may not reflect the most recent changes until the automated nightly fee recalculation occurs.
1. If you wish to view your Statement of Account for the current term, skip to step 2. However, if you wish to view your Statement of Account for a different term:
a. Select the View by menu.
b. Select the desired term.
c. Select .
2. Select .
NOTE: If you have a pop-up blocker enabled, the Statement of Account may not open. See the appropriate entry in the My Buckeye Link FAQ for more information on configuring your pop-up blocker(s) to work with SIS.
- The Statement of Account opens as a .pdf formatted file. You can print it to enclose with your payment.
- Clicking this button also recalculates your fees and updates your Account Summary information.
- See Understanding Your Statement of Account for more information.
3. Select .
- You should return to the Account Activity page.
- You may have to refresh this page to display updated fees; either click your browser's Refresh button, or navigate to another page on your Student Center and then return to the Account Activity page.
View account activity by a specific term:
1. Select the View by menu.
2. Select the desired term.
Navigation: My Buckeye Link - Financials section - Account Inquiry - Charges Due tab
- On the Charges Due page, you can view a Summary of Charges by Due Date, Details by Due Date, Details by Charge and Make an Online Payment.
- You can also find your payment plan installment schedule on the Charges Due page.
Navigation: My Buckeye Link - Financials section - Account Inquiry - Payments tab
- On the Payments page, you can view the payment history on your account. This page displays all posted payments as well as any pending payments.
- You can select a specific date range by selecting the desired dates and selecting .
Navigation: My Buckeye Link - Financials section - Account Inquiry - Pending Aid tab
- The Pending Financial Aid page displays financial aid that has been awarded to you early, in anticipation of the actual receipt of financial aid funds.
Navigation: My Buckeye Link - Financials section - Account Inquiry - Account Services tab -1098t-tax form tab
Students can view and print the 1098-T forms for tax filing purposes.
Universities are required to report this information to students to assist with the Hope and Lifetime Learning tax credit which may be utilized when filing an annual Individual Income Tax Return Form to the IRS. OSU staff are not tax professionals and cannot provide advice on completing a tax return form, the use of the information provided on the 1098T form, or provide services to compute tax credits.
If a "Grant Consent" button appears, check the box to accept the agreement and access your form online.
In order to recieve a paper copy, students must complete the following steps:
1. Complete Consent Agreement.
2. Submit Consent Agreement.
Once the Consent Agreement has been submitted, students can view 1098-T forms for applicable years in .pdf formatted files.
A printed 1098-T will be sent to eligible students via U.S. Mail.
It is imperative that eligible students have a valid address and SSN in the system in order to generate a 1098-T for their account.
Navigation: My Buckeye Link - Financials section - Account Inquiry - Payment Plan tab
The Payment Plan page allows you to enroll in the Tuition Option Payment Plan (TOPP). Additional information on TOPP:
- TOPP enrollment for a term opens when fees are calculated for that term.
- TOPP enrollment for a term is available through the first Friday of the term.
- Students must enroll in TOPP each term.
- The TOPP service charge of $30 must be paid each term and is non-refundable.
- TOPP payments are made in three installments per term.
- Students that have a third party contract (where a sponsor is paying your fees) and are interested in joining TOPP, should contact Sponsored Programs in the Office of the University Bursar at email@example.com.
1. Select a Payment Plan and click
2. Review the Installment Schedule and click .
3. Check Yes, I have read the agreement and select .
4. Select to return to the Account Summary page.