Navigation: My Buckeye Link - Personal Information section - Home Phone
The Student Information System can store multiple Phone Number Types, including Home, Current, and Cellular. You can edit an existing phone number or add a new number at any time.
1. Select Home or Mobile Phone from the Personal Information section of My Buckeye Link. The Phone Numbers page will appear.
2. You will see one row on for every Phone Type associated with your record. From here, you can:
- Edit an existing Telephone number
- Change the Phone Type for an existing number
- Select to add a new row with a new Phone Type
- Select to delete an existing row and Phone Type; note that you are required to have at least one Phone Type row.
- Change your Preferred Phone Type; note that you are required to have one and only one Preferred Phone Type.
3. After you have made all your updates, select to commit your changes.
- You will see a confirmation message; select to return to the Phone Numbers page.
4. To return to the My Buckeye Link page, select "My Buckeye Link" from the drop-down menu and click .