- My Buckeye Link - Personal Information section - Emergency Contact
You can add any number of Emergency Contacts to your Personal Information.
1. Select Emergency Contact from the Personal Information section of My Buckeye Link. The Emergency Contacts page will appear.
2. Select . The Emergency Contact Detail page will appear.
3. Type the Contact Name.
4. Select the Relationship.
5. Enter address information.
- If your Emergency Contact has the same address as you, check Same Address as Individual and select the appropriate Address Type.
- If your Emergency Contact has a different address, click Edit Address and enter their information in the Edit Address page.
6. Enter phone number information.
- If your Emergency Contact has the same phone number as you, check Same Phone as Individual and select the appropriate Phone Type.
- If your Emergency Contact has a different phone number, type it in the Contact Phone section as the Phone.
7. Optionally, add additional phone number(s).
a. Select to add a row in the Other Telephone Numbers section.
b. Select a Phone Type and type the Phone Number in the new row.
8. Select . You will see a confirmation.
9. To return to My Buckeye Link page, select "My Buckeye Link" from the drop-down menu and select .