My Buckeye Link - Enrollment Information- Schedule Planner
Schedule Planner is a web-based class scheduling system that allows you to select courses from the Schedule of Classes and block out "breaks" or time you need to set aside during the day for studying, extra-curricular activities, work schedules, internships, athletics, etc.
Schedule Planner is integrated with Student Information System and is linked from the main My Buckeye Link page.
1. Select the Schedule Planner link.
2. Select to open Schedule Planner.
3. Select the campus you plan to attend and click Save and Continue.
4. Select your current Academic Career and click Save and Continue.
5. Select Term you wish to plan your schedule.
The Schedule Planner page will appear.
6. Select to add courses to take next term.
7. Select to add times during the day that you do not wish to take classes.
8. Select to create a list of schedules that meet your criteria.
9. Select View Schedules link to view schedules.
10. Select when you find a schedule you like to begin registration.
11. Select to continue to the Enrollment/Add Classes page.