Scenario: Student wants to pay his tuition and fees.
Path - Sign into BuckeyeLink - My BuckeyeLink
Path - buckeyelink.osu.edu - Payment (Student) task found in Payments and Refunds
1. Navigate to the My BuckeyeLink page.
2. In the Finances section, select .
The Payment Options page appears.
Prior to selecting the Make a Payment button, please ensure that your internet browser's pop-up blockers are disabled.
4. Once the OSU ePayment Site apears, discover the locations you can select to Make a Payment.
5. Select a Make a payment button .
6. Confirm or change the amount to be paid in the Amount box.
7. Select the Continue button .
8. Select a Payment Method from the drop-down menu:
- Credit or debit card
- New bank account
- Foreign currency
Credit or debit card payments are made using CASHNet SMARTPAY. A non-refundable vendor fee will be added to each card transaction.
9. The following information is needed to complete payment transactions:
- Account holder name
- Account type
- Routing transit number
- Bank account number
- Confirm bank account number
- Card Number
- Expiration date
- Security code
- Zip/Postal code
If Foreign Currency is selected, follow the accompanied prompts as you navigate through the payment option.
Please see Make ePayments Using Foreign Currency for further overview of this process.
Select the checkbox to Save bank acount for future use.
10. Select the Continue button .
11. Verify that the payment you have is accurate.
12. Select the Pay button .
12. Verify that the payment information you have provided is correct.
Once the transaction is approved, a receipt will appear and a confirmation will be sent to your guardian account e-mail address.
CASHNet ePayments are posted in real time. Guardians can see payments posted to their student's account in the "Your Recent CASHNet Transactions" section and post to your My Buckeye Link on the same business day.