- My Buckeye Link- Student Health Insurance section- Elect/Waive Coverage or View Eligibility and Fees
- Buckeye Link - Accounts & Financial Aid section- Student Health Insurance
This process assumes you have chosen to enroll in a Student Health Insurance Plan on the Elect/Waive page. You should be on the Election and Dependents page.
NOTE: The Dependent Information section displays only when you select an appropriate Insurance Level; it will not display if you accept the default selection of “Student Only”.
1. Select an Insurance Level:
- Student & Child: coverage for you and dependent child(ren)
- Student & Family: coverage for you, your spouse or domestic partner, and dependent child(ren)
- Student & Spouse/Dom. Partner: coverage for you and your spouse or domestic partner
- Student only (default): insurance for you only
2. Enter the Dependent Information if appropriate:
a. Enter appropriate information for your first dependent.
NOTE: If you select a Relationship of "DP Adult" (Adult Domestic Partner), you will see a message prompting you to submit an Affidavit of Domestic Partnership to the Student Health Insurance Office. A link to the form will also appear.
b. Select and enter appropriate information for each additional dependent.
3. Select to continue and confirm your insurance selection.