- My Buckeye Link - Finances section - Account Refund
The Account Refund link enables you to configure direct deposit for your student account refunds. Refunds are currently processed by CASHNet via an external web site.
1. Select Account Refund. The CASHNet eRefund page appears.
2. Select . The CASHNet page will open in a new window or tab.
3. If you have already provided Direct Deposit information and you wish to change it or add a new account, skip to Add a New Payment Account, below.
4. In the Direct Deposit section, select Enroll in Direct Deposit .
5. Enter account information into the following fields:
- Name of this Account
- Account Holder Name
- Account Type
- New Account Number
- Confirm Account Number
- Routing Transit Number
NOTE: Routing numbers can be found at the bottom of a check or contact the bank for the information. Additional information can be found by selecting What are my Routing Transit and Account numbers?
7. Review the terms and conditions and select the agree check box.
8. Select .
1. If you have already provided Direct Deposit information and you wish to change it or add a new account, select the Edit link in the Direct Deposit box.
2. Select on the current account.
NOTE: You can use any other saved accounts as your direct deposit account by selecting next to the account.
3. Enter the new account information and select .
4. Read and indicate your agreement to the terms and conditions and check the agree check box.
5. Select .