The Review Actuals Distribution page shows all earnings processed for a selected pay period. Prior period leave adjustments and retroactive payments will also be shown on the Review Actuals Distribution page for the pay period in which it was processed.
If you are doing a Direct Retro Distribution it is important to verify that:
- A direct retro is required. If the earnings are not yet visible on the Review Actuals Distribution page, the funds have not yet been distributed and a direct retro distribution is not required. Go to the department budget table record and change the ChartField for the current pay period.
- The ChartField you have been asked to move is displayed on the Review Actuals Distribution page.
- The amount you have been asked to move does not exceed the total amount the employee was actually paid on a particular ChartField
Access the Review Actuals Distribution Page
1. Open the Reviews Actuals Distribution component.
Path: Payroll - Payroll Distribution - Commitment Accounting - Review Actuals Distribution
2. Search for the appropriate pay period and employee.
a. You can use any combination of criteria to find the correct earnings period.
b. Click on the appropriate pay period in your search results to see the details.
3. Review the Review Actuals Distribution page.
Roll over or tab through each highlighted part of the page to learn more.
Related: Earnings Code List
Click the View All link to see all of the earning rows and all distributions for each row.
Pay End Date and Earnings End Date
On the Review Actuals Distribution page, the Pay End Date may be different from the Earnings End Date, such as when there are prior period adjustments.